Having always considered myself a foodie, I look forward to discovering places famous for their cuisine. This is what my curiosity awoke when I discovered Xinzhu in Taiwan, a place that can only be described as paradise for foodies. This charming city not only offers a plethora of local delicacies and cuisines but also invites you to indulge your taste buds in a culinary adventure like no other. From the iconic Night Market, where traditional Taiwanese cuisine takes center stage, to the tantalizing street food scene that boasts the famous oyster omelette, Xinzhu is a haven for any discerning palate. But it doesn't stop there. For those who wish to get hands-on with their culinary exploration, Xinzhu welcomes you to take a cooking class and learn the art of making the perfect traditional Xiao Long Bao. And let's not forget about the local seafood markets, where you can procure the freshest fish and seafood imaginable. Lastly, be prepared to have your senses ignited with the unique and mouthwatering Taiwanese delicacies such as stinky tofu, preserved eggs, steamed buns. So, join me as we embark on this gastronomic journey through Xinzhu, Taiwan, and prepare to be amazed by the flavors and aromas that await us.
Creative and attractive, the idea of experiencing the best of traditional Taiwanese cuisine at the iconic Night Market in Xinzhu is a food lover's paradise. This vibrant and bustling market offers a plethora of local delicacies and cuisines, allowing visitors to discover the true essence of Taiwan's food culture. From street food to traditional dishes, there is something for everyone to indulge in and relish the unique culinary experience that Xinzhu has to offer. With its rich food heritage and incredible variety, Xinzhu Night Market is undoubtedly a must-visit food destination for those seeking an authentic taste of Taiwan.
Here are some tips and tricks to make the most of your food exploration in Xinzhu:
1. Embrace the Street Food Culture: Xinzhu Night Market is renowned for its vast array of street food stalls. Be prepared to embark on a food adventure and try out as many local specialties as possible. Sample classic favorites such as stinky tofu, grilled squid, oyster omelettes, beef noodle soup, bubble tea, among others.
2. Plan Your Visit: Xinzhu Night Market can get incredibly crowded, especially during weekends and holidays. To avoid long queues and enjoy a more relaxed food experience, try to visit on weekdays or arrive slightly earlier in the evening.
3. Engage with the Locals: Interacting with the locals is an excellent way to gain insight into the traditional Taiwanese cuisine and discover hidden culinary gems. Strike up conversations with food vendors, ask for recommendations, and learn about the stories behind each dish. The locals will be more than happy to share their food passions with you.
4. Pace Yourself: With the copious amount of delicious food available, it's easy to get carried away and overindulge. Pace yourself and try to sample a variety of dishes instead of filling up on one or two items. This way, you can truly savor the diverse flavors and textures that Xinzhu Night Market has to offer.
5. Explore Surrounding Streets: While the Xinzhu Night Market itself is a food haven, don't forget to venture into the surrounding streets and alleyways. You'll often find smaller vendors and hidden gems that offer equally delectable local delicacies, away from the bustling crowds.
6. Venture Beyond the Known: While it's tempting to stick to familiar dishes, be adventurous and step out of your comfort zone. Xinzhu Night Market is the perfect place to try out unique Taiwanese specialties that you may not find elsewhere. Expand your culinary horizon and experience the true flavors of Taiwan.
7. Capture the Experience: Don't forget to bring your camera or smartphone to capture the vibrant sights, colors, and aromas of Xinzhu Night Market. The lively atmosphere and mouthwatering food stalls make for fantastic photo opportunities to document your gastronomic journey.
By following these tips and tricks, you'll be well-prepared to immerse yourself in the captivating world of traditional Taiwanese cuisine at the iconic Night Market in Xinzhu. Indulge in the local delicacies, savor the flavors, and embrace the culinary marvels that make Xinzhu a true food lover's paradise.
Indulge in the delicious local street food, like the famous oyster omelette
There is nothing more exciting than immersing oneself in a new culture by experiencing its native cuisine. When it comes to Xinzhu, one cannot resist the temptation to try the famous oyster omelet. This idea is not only creative but also attractive as it allows travelers to experience the unique flavors and culinary traditions of Xinzhu firsthand. To fully savor this mouthwatering delight, here are some tips and tricks to keep in mind:
1. Seek out street food stalls: Xinzhu is known for its vibrant street food scene, so make sure to explore the local markets and streets where food stalls are abundant. Look for stalls that specialize in oyster omelettes to experience the best flavors Xinzhu has to offer.
2. Choose local vendors: To truly embrace the authenticity of Xinzhu cuisine, opt for local vendors who have long been serving oyster omelettes to the community. These vendors often have perfected their recipes, ensuring a delectable and traditional experience.
3. Watch the cooking process: One of the highlights of enjoying street food is observing the cooking process. Pay attention to how the omelette is made, as every vendor may have their unique style. Witnessing the skillful maneuvering of the spatula and the sizzling of ingredients will enhance your culinary journey.
4. Accompany with the right sauce: Oyster omelettes are often served with different condiments to enhance the flavors. Xinzhu locals enjoy their omelettes with a tangy special sauce that combines soy sauce, chili, vinegar, and garlic. Experiment with different combinations to find your preferred flavor profile.
5. Embrace the oyster experience: Xinzhu is renowned for its fresh and plump oysters, so make sure to relish each bite of oyster in the omelette. The flavor and texture of the oysters greatly contribute to the overall taste of the dish.
6. Engage with the locals: While indulging in the famous oyster omelette, strike up conversations with the locals. They can provide valuable insights into the history and significance of this traditional dish. It's also an excellent opportunity to connect with the community and uncover hidden food gems.
7. Share the experience: Street food is best enjoyed with company, so invite friends or fellow travelers to join you in this gastronomic adventure. Sharing the experience creates lasting memories and fosters a sense of camaraderie.
By embracing Xinzhu's famous oyster omelette, travelers can truly delve into the heart of the local food culture. With these tips and tricks in mind, embark on a culinary exploration that will tantalize your taste buds and leave you longing for more. Enjoy the vibrant flavors and savor the unique experience Xinzhu has to offer through its mouthwatering street food.
Take a cooking class to learn how to make the perfect traditional Xiao Long Bao
Idea Title: Cooking Class to Master the Art of Traditional Xiao Long Bao in Xinzhu
Embark on a culinary adventure in Xinzhu, Taiwan, a paradise for food lovers. This idea of taking a cooking class to learn how to make the perfect traditional Xiao Long Bao, a local delicacy, is not only creative but also highly attractive to those seeking to discover the rich Taiwan cuisine and its unique food culture. With its vibrant street food scene and a wide array of traditional dishes, Xinzhu offers a perfect opportunity for food exploration and a delightful culinary experience. Let's delve into the tips and tricks on how to make the most out of this food destination and uncover the secrets behind the famed local specialties.
Tips and Tricks:
1. Research the Best Cooking Classes: Start by researching and identifying the best cooking classes in Xinzhu that specialize in teaching the art of making traditional Xiao Long Bao. Look for experienced chefs who have a deep understanding of the local culinary traditions and can guide you through the process.
2. Understand the History and Technique: Before attending the cooking class, acquire a basic understanding of the history and technique behind Xiao Long Bao. Xinzhu is known for its authentic approach to the dish, and learning about its origins and unique preparation methods will enhance your overall experience.
3. Familiarize Yourself with Local Ingredients: Xinzhu boasts an incredible variety of fresh and unique ingredients that are crucial in authentic Taiwanese cuisine. Prior to the cooking class, familiarize yourself with these local ingredients, such as bamboo shoots, sesame oil, various types of mushrooms, to fully immerse yourself in the traditional flavors.
4. Master the Art of Dough Making: Xiao Long Bao's delicate and thin dough is an essential element of the dish. Pay close attention to the techniques taught during the cooking class on how to make the perfect dough consistency and achieve the desired texture for the dumplings.
5. Perfect the Filling: The filling of Xiao Long Bao usually consists of minced pork, ginger, garlic, and various seasonings. Learn how to prepare and season the filling during the cooking class, ensuring that it is well-balanced and bursting with flavors.
6. Master the Soup Filling: The unique aspect of Xiao Long Bao lies in the soup filling within each dumpling. Understanding the art of creating the rich and flavorful soup is essential. Pay close attention to the techniques shared during the cooking class to ensure that each dumpling has a burst of delicious soup when bitten into.
7. Practice Folding Techniques: Mastering the folding technique of Xiao Long Bao is a skill that comes with practice. During the cooking class, diligently follow the instructions of the chef and practice folding the dumplings until you achieve the desired pleating and sealing.
8. Pay Attention to Steaming: The steaming process is crucial to the final outcome of your Xiao Long Bao. Learn the perfect steaming duration and temperature, as well as the best practices for arranging the dumplings in the steamer to ensure even and thorough cooking.
9. Taste and Enjoy: Once you have mastered the art of making traditional Xiao Long Bao, take the time to savor your creations. Appreciate the flavors, textures, and aromas that make this dish a beloved part of Xinzhu's food culture.
10. Share Your Culinary Journey: Lastly, don't forget to share your culinary journey and the delicious Xiao Long Bao you have learned to make with others. Whether it's through sharing your experience on social media or hosting a dinner party, spread the love for Xinzhu's food and encourage others to embark on their own food tourism adventures.
Xinzhu offers a rich culinary experience that not only teaches you how to make traditional Xiao Long Bao, but also allows you to understand Taiwan's food culture and appreciate its exquisite flavors.
Visit the local seafood markets to purchase fresh fish and seafood
– Research the local seafood markets in Xinzhu to find the best and most authentic options for purchasing fresh fish and seafood. Look for markets that have a reputation for offering a wide variety of seafood options and maintaining high quality standards.
– Check the market's operating hours to plan your visit accordingly. Some seafood markets in Xinzhu might have specific timings, so make sure to visit during their open hours to ensure the availability of the freshest catches.
– Talk to the vendors at the market to inquire about the origin of the seafood they are selling. Ask for recommendations on the best types of fish and seafood to buy based on your preferences and the local specialties.
– Keep an eye out for seasonal seafood offerings. Different types of fish and seafood are available in Xinzhu depending on the time of year. Ask the vendors about the seasonal delicacies and try to plan your visit during a time when a particular seafood is at its peak.
– Prioritize purchasing live seafood if available. Live seafood ensures maximum freshness and flavor. Look for tanks or containers that hold live fish, crabs, or other aquatic creatures. You can select the ones you want, and the vendors will prepare them for you on the spot.
– Take note of the appearance and smell of the seafood. Fresh fish should have clear, bright eyes, shiny scales, and a mild sea-like smell. Avoid seafood that looks dull, has cloudy eyes, or emits a strong fishy odor.
– Don't hesitate to negotiate the price. Bargaining is common at local markets in Xinzhu, so try to negotiate a fair price for the seafood you want to purchase. However, be polite and respectful during the negotiation process.
– Ask the vendors for cooking suggestions. Since Xinzhu is known for its seafood, the vendors at the seafood markets might be able to share traditional recipes or cooking techniques specific to the region. They might also suggest the best ways to prepare and season the fish or seafood you purchase.
– Ensure proper storage of the seafood during your journey or trip back home. Bring insulated bags or coolers with ice packs to maintain the freshness and quality of your seafood. Proper storage is crucial, especially if you plan to travel long distances before cooking or consuming the seafood.
Remember, Xinzhu's local seafood markets offer a unique opportunity to experience the taste of fresh fish and seafood at its best. Enjoy exploring the vibrant markets and indulge in the flavors that this region has to offer.
Enjoy a cup of classic bubble tea, milk tea, or fruit tea
Tips and Tricks to Enjoy a Cup of Classic Bubble Tea, Milk Tea, or Fruit Tea – Embracing the Xinzhu Tradition
1. Discover the Origins of Xinzhu: Explore the rich history of Xinzhu (Hsinchu), a city in Taiwan famous for its tea culture. Understand the heritage behind the classic bubble tea, milk tea, and fruit tea.
2. Choose High-Quality Tea Leaves: To ensure a delightful tea experience, opt for high-quality tea leaves specific to Xinzhu. Look for teas sourced from renowned tea farms in the region, such as Oriental Beauty tea Iron Buddha tea.
3. Prepare Authentic Bubble Tea Toppings: Bubble tea is known for its chewy tapioca balls (boba). Make your own traditional toppings by soaking tapioca pearls in honey or brown sugar syrup for added flavor. Cook them until they reach a chewy consistency.
4. Experiment with Milk Tea Variations: Milk tea is a classic choice, and Xinzhu offers unique variations. Try adding condensed milk or evaporated milk to your regular milk tea for a creamy and indulgent twist.
5. Customize your Fruit Tea: Xinzhu is also famous for its fruit teas, which bring a refreshing twist. Mix and match fresh fruits like passion fruit, kiwi, or pineapple, and experiment with different tea bases such as green tea or oolong tea.
6. Perfect your Tea Brewing Techniques: Follow brewing instructions carefully to extract the optimal flavor from your tea leaves. Different teas require different temperatures and steeping times, so pay attention to these details to enhance the taste and aroma.
7. Presentation is Key: Elevate your tea-drinking experience by paying attention to presentation. Use glassware or transparent cups to showcase the vibrant colors and textures of your bubble tea, milk tea, or fruit tea.
8. Garnish with Fresh Ingredients: Add an aesthetically pleasing touch by garnishing your tea with fresh ingredients like mint leaves, fruit slices, or edible flowers. This not only enhances the visual appeal but also adds a subtle hint of flavor.
9. Explore Tea Pairings: Leverage the versatile flavors of Xinzhu teas by pairing them with complementary snacks. For example, bubble tea pairs well with Taiwanese street snacks like pineapple cakes or taro balls.
10. Get Creative with DIY Recipes: Don't be afraid to experiment with different flavors and ingredients. Create your own signature bubble tea, milk tea, or fruit tea recipes inspired by the flavors and culture of Xinzhu.
By following these tips and tricks, you can savor the authentic taste of classic bubble tea, milk tea, or fruit tea while honoring the tradition and heritage of Xinzhu, Taiwan.
Visit the local temples and sample the traditional vegetarian offerings
Title: Exploring Xinzhu: Delight in Local Temples and Their Traditional Vegetarian Delights
Venturing into the heart of Xinzhu enables an exceptional cultural experience, as this region is renowned for its captivating temples and mouthwatering vegetarian cuisine. By embarking on a temple-hopping journey and savoring the traditional vegetarian offerings, visitors can gain a deeper understanding of Xinzhu's heritage and indulge in its local flavors. This creative idea combines spirituality with culinary exploration, making it an alluring and rewarding experience for travelers.
Tips and Tricks:
1. Research the Temples: Begin your adventure by researching and selecting the temples you wish to visit. Xinzhu boasts numerous temples, each with its distinct history, architecture, and cultural significance. Consider visiting renowned temples like Niao Song Temple, Jen Shan Temple, or Chao Fu Temple. You can also discover lesser-known gems that are equally enchanting.
2. Learn about Vegetarian Traditions: Familiarize yourself with the vegetarian practices and customs in Xinzhu before your visit. Vegetarianism holds deep roots in the region's culture, often associated with religious beliefs and ceremonies. Understanding the symbolism and significance behind vegetarian cuisine will enhance your overall experience.
3. Plan Your Food Sampling Schedule: Devote ample time to sampling the traditional vegetarian offerings at the local temples. Check the opening hours of each temple to ensure they coincide with your visit. Many temples offer vegetarian buffets during specific times, allowing you to relish a vast array of delectable dishes prepared with fresh, local ingredients.
4. Engage Local Guides: Engaging a knowledgeable local guide can enrich your experience by providing in-depth insights into the history, spiritual beliefs, and traditions associated with each temple. Local guides can also suggest hidden culinary gems and help navigate the cultural nuances, ensuring a more authentic and fulfilling experience.
5. Respect Temple Etiquette: When visiting the temples, it is essential to respect the rules and etiquette. Dress modestly, removing hats and sunglasses while inside. Avoid loud conversations or disruptive behavior, honoring the serene atmosphere within the temple compounds. Adhere to any guidelines provided regarding photography or restricted areas.
6. Engage with Locals: Interact with the locals during your temple visits, as they can offer valuable perspectives on the regional culture, traditions, and vegetarian cuisine. Strike up conversations with temple caretakers, fellow visitors, or even nearby vendors to gain a deeper understanding of Xinzhu's heritage and its vegetarian culinary delights.
7. Document and Share Your Experience: Capture the enchanting moments, flavors, and memories during your temple visits and food sampling experiences. Photograph the intricate temple architecture, unique vegetarian dishes, and the vibrant cultural atmosphere. Share your experience through social media or a travel blog to inspire others to explore Xinzhu's hidden treasures.
By following these tips and tricks, travelers can embark on a captivating exploration of Xinzhu's temples while delighting their taste buds with the diverse and enticing vegetarian cuisine. This unique journey promises a deep immersion into the region's cultural heritage, leaving visitors with unforgettable memories and a profound appreciation for Xinzhu's offerings.
Taste the local tea, such as oolong, green, black, and red tea
If you find yourself visiting the beautiful city of Xinzhu, Taiwan, exploring the local tea culture is a must-do activity. With its rich history and abundance of tea plantations, Xinzhu offers a delightful array of teas to savor. Here are some tips and tricks to make the most of your tea tasting experience while immersing yourself in the world of Xinzhu's oolong, green, black, and red teas.
1. Understand the Tea Varieties:
– Oolong Tea: Xinzhu is renowned for its oolong teas, which are semi-oxidized, offering a medium balance between green and black teas. They possess distinctive floral and fruity notes, making them a true delight for your taste buds.
– Green Tea: The region also boasts excellent green teas, characterized by their grassy and vegetal flavors. They are freshly harvested, retaining their vibrant color and natural antioxidants. These teas have a light and refreshing taste, perfect for those seeking a soothing experience.
– Black Tea: Xinzhu's black teas are fully fermented, resulting in rich, robust flavors. They often carry a caramel-like sweetness and a hint of earthiness. Make sure to give them a try if you enjoy bold and malty teas.
– Red Tea (also known as Black Tea in Chinese): Xinzhu's red teas are different from black teas in other regions. These teas are produced with a unique processing technique, focusing on the leaves' oxidation level, which gives them a milder flavor profile. Their aromatic qualities and smooth taste make them perfect for tea-drinking enthusiasts.
2. Visit Local Tea Plantations:
To truly immerse yourself in the tea culture of Xinzhu, take a trip to the local tea plantations. Experience tea picking firsthand and witness the traditional tea-making process. Engaging with local tea farmers will not only enhance your knowledge about tea but also give you a deeper understanding of the region's heritage.
3. Join Tea Tasting Sessions:
Many teahouses and tea shops in Xinzhu offer tea tasting sessions to let visitors sample different varieties. Attend these sessions to awaken your taste buds and engage in conversations with tea experts. They can guide you through the flavors, brewing techniques, and traditions associated with each tea, adding value to your experience.
4. Learn Tea Brewing Techniques:
To fully appreciate the subtleties of Xinzhu's teas, learning the correct brewing techniques is essential. Each type of tea requires different water temperatures and steeping times. Experiment with different variables to find your preferred taste. Don't be afraid to ask locals for guidance on brewing the perfect cuppa!
5. Pair Tea with Local Cuisine:
Enhance your tea-tasting experience by pairing it with Xinzhu's local cuisine. Whether it's tea-infused snacks, light bites, or traditional meals, the culinary delights of the region can be wonderfully complemented by the various tea flavors. Engaging in this gastronomic fusion will provide an authentic taste of Xinzhu's culture.
Embrace the art of tea appreciation while exploring Xinzhu, and you'll discover a world of flavors that will leave a lasting impression. With these tips and tricks in mind, embark on a flavorful journey through the local tea offerings – from the enchanting oolongs to the invigorating greens, robust blacks, and mellow reds.
Take a tour of the local wineries to sample the delicious Taiwanese wines
Planning a tour to visit the local wineries in Xinzhu, Taiwan can be an excellent opportunity to indulge in the delicious Taiwanese wines. Here are some tips and tricks to make the most out of your wine-tasting excursion:
1. Research and plan beforehand: Before embarking on your wine tour, conduct thorough research about the wineries in Xinzhu. Note down their locations, opening hours, and the types of wines they specialize in. Create an itinerary to ensure you visit the wineries that interest you the most.
2. Book in advance: To ensure you have a smooth experience, it is recommended to book your visits to wineries in advance. Some wineries might have limited availability or require prior reservations, particularly during peak seasons.
3. Hire a guide: To gain a deeper understanding of the wines and the winemaking process, consider hiring a local guide who can navigate you through the wineries. A knowledgeable guide can provide insights into the history, culture, and specificities of Taiwanese wines.
4. Take breaks: Wine tasting can be a delightful experience, but it is essential to pace yourself. Take breaks between winery visits to allow your taste buds to recover and appreciate each wine fully. Enjoy the beautiful surroundings, explore nearby attractions, or indulge in some local cuisine to cleanse your palate.
5. Try different varieties: Xinzhu is known for producing a wide variety of wines, including reds, whites, and rosés. Take the opportunity to sample different types and embrace the diverse flavors offered by Taiwanese winemakers. Consider trying indigenous grape varieties unique to Taiwan to truly immerse yourself in the local wine culture.
6. Engage with the winemakers: During your visits, don't hesitate to engage with the winemakers and ask questions. They are often passionate about their craft and will be delighted to share their knowledge and personal experiences. Understanding the winemaking process can enhance your appreciation for the wines you taste.
7. Take notes: To remember your favorite wines, flavors, and vineyards, bring a notebook or use a note-taking app to jot down your thoughts and impressions. This will be helpful when comparing and sharing your experiences later or when purchasing wines to bring home.
8. Consider transportation: To fully enjoy the wine tastings without worrying about driving, consider hiring a driver or joining organized tours that provide transportation. This ensures everyone can indulge in the wines without any concerns about safety.
9. Respect the wineries' rules: Each winery may have specific guidelines or rules to follow while visiting their premises. Respect their regulations, such as proper attire, tasting etiquette, restrictions on photography, to maintain a pleasant experience show appreciation for their hospitality.
10. Support local vendors: After the wine tastings, take some time to browse the wineries' shops or nearby local vendors to purchase bottles of your preferred wines as souvenirs. Supporting local winemakers and businesses helps sustain the wine industry in Xinzhu and allows you to enjoy the wines at your leisure even after your trip.
Remember, savoring the delicious Taiwanese wines in Xinzhu is not just about the taste; it's also about immersing yourself in the cultural experience and discovering the passion behind each bottle. Enjoy your wine tour and embrace the unique flavors that Taiwanese wineries have to offer!
Get a taste of the culture and history of Xinzhu by visiting its many museums and historical sites
1. Plan your itinerary: Start by researching and identifying the museums and historical sites in Xinzhu that interest you the most. Make a list of must-visit places and plan your schedule accordingly to make the most of your time.
2. Visit the Xinzhu National Palace Museum: As one of the most iconic cultural destinations in Xinzhu, this museum offers an extensive collection of ancient Chinese artifacts and artworks. From calligraphy and paintings to ceramics and jade, you can immerse yourself in the rich history of the region.
3. Explore the Xinzhu Ancient City: Step back in time and discover the well-preserved ruins of the Xinzhu Ancient City. Explore the ancient streets, courtyards, and buildings to get a glimpse of what life was like in Xinzhu centuries ago.
4. Wander through the Hakka Cultural Park: Dive deeper into the local culture by visiting the Hakka Cultural Park. This park showcases the unique traditions and customs of the Hakka people, such as their traditional architecture, cuisine, music. Take part in hands-on activities and try traditional Hakka delicacies.
5. Don't miss the Xinzhu Science and Technology Museum: For those interested in the scientific and technological advancements of Xinzhu, this museum is a must-visit. Learn about Xinzhu's contributions to various fields, including computer science and semiconductors, through interactive exhibits and displays.
6. Take a stroll along the Xinzhu Old Street: Experience the charm of traditional Xinzhu by exploring the bustling Xinzhu Old Street. This vibrant street is lined with shops selling local snacks, handicrafts, and souvenirs. Try Xinzhu's famous pineapple cakes or pick up a unique handmade souvenir to remember your trip by.
7. Engage with local culture: Xinzhu offers various cultural activities and workshops where you can experience traditional arts and crafts firsthand. Consider participating in tea ceremonies, calligraphy classes, or pottery workshops to gain a deeper understanding of Xinzhu's cultural heritage.
8. Hire a local guide: To enhance your experience and gain valuable insights, consider hiring a local guide who can provide in-depth knowledge about Xinzhu's history, culture, and lesser-known attractions. They can help you navigate through the city and bridge the language barrier.
9. Respect local customs: While exploring Xinzhu's museums and historical sites, it is important to respect local customs and follow any rules or regulations set by each location. Be mindful of any restrictions on photography, dress code, or behavior to ensure a pleasant and respectful experience for yourself and others.
10. Take your time: Xinzhu is rich in history and culture, so it's important to take your time and savor every moment. Slow down, enjoy the surroundings, and embrace the unique atmosphere that Xinzhu has to offer.